
Oh Yes...we made it through the summer. How quickly time passes you may say. You may be saying that because you don't have little kids all summer long. After about a week, my children were already saying..."I'm bored". But no more my friends! Do you know why??? Because, "it's the most wonderful time of the year". SING WITH ME!!!
The first day of school has come. The little ones awoke with wonder in their eyes (and sleep). They put on their new school clothes. The smell of crayons and paper is in the air...and out the door they went.
Madison is at the "give me a high-five, I have two colors of hair, let's pretend you are someones elses mom" - phase. Charlie was just heartbroken to be in school all day (not really, I just had to say that to make myself feel better). They both did great. They love their teachers. All is on track again in RICE LAND.






No comments:
Post a Comment