There are so many stories to tell. Right, that's what camping is all about. Sitting around a campfire and telling the tales of time gone by. But the truth is, there are too many stories to share. To many that have so much emotion behind it, I can't explain. To many of the "you should have been there" ones.
This is what I do. This what charges me, and drains me. This is what brings me joy and sometimes pain. This is my life! What is your life. What can take every ounce out if you, but fill you with tons? Is there fruit growing from you? I think at times there is with me. I also know that sometimes I get so busy doing the work that I forget to enjoy the crop. That is why I am sharing the slideshow. This is for you, but also for me to look back on. I need to be able to spend a few minutes seeing the people who have changed me. These are the faces of God in my world. These are the moments I have been able to live in His kingdom now. Enjoy.
And to all of you that are in these pictures...thank you for an awesome summer. I love you guys!









No comments:
Post a Comment