Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shaving dollars








So we are all feeling the pinch of the economy. We are looking at our nonessential expenditures are reevaluating them. Here is my little tidbit...DON"T SHAVE YOUR OWN DOG!!! I had the great idea of giving Bella a cut myself and saving the $35.00. How hard can it be? I shave Charlie's and Will's hair all the time. Wow was I was wrong! After an hour of trying to shave Bella, Madison said "mom, that's enough." She was right. I had really done a deal on Bella. She looks like she is going through treatment for a skin disease. What was I to do? Go shop...



To solve this budget crisis, I had to go buy Bella clothes to cover my handy work. A few sweaters, new blanket and some doggie deodorant later, she is good as new. As long as it doesn't get too hot, we are good. How long can it take for hair to grow back out, right?

Note to self, cut coffee at Starbucks, not the dog!!

No comments: