Please know that I have issues. I am fine with telling you all that. I have to be doing a project at all times. Once one room is done, I do another, just to re-do it a few months later. So, now you will understand where Madison gets it from. On Monday I redid the front bathroom again. Madison asked when we could do her room. We just did it over for her birthday in August,
That night, without Madison knowing, I went to my mom's house and sewed her this fun blanket. She loves fleece. So fleece it was. Nothing says "Madi" more than purple leopard print. The next day, when she was at school, mom & I got to work on the room. We made a bed skirt, new curtains, toss pillows and covered up her ugly bug border. The border around the top of the room is scrapbook paper stapled up. In just a few hours, and $30.00 later, Madison had the room of her dreams (for now). I finished with 5 minutes to spare. She walked in and just screamed. She loved it. She says her favorite part is the top of the room. Every paper is different.
Here is my FYI on girls. They are just like us and they change all the time. Why are we always say, "this is great, she can really grow into this, maybe even until high school." Don't fool yourself. Let them me green today and pink tomorrow. Do we want to grow into our style? Surprise you kids with something easy that yells..."ME".






No comments:
Post a Comment