Friday, May 22, 2009

Sassy Sissy



Look out 4th grade...here comes Madison. Isn't it amazing what a hair cut, new clothes and a little hair dye can do. Madison said that she was ready for a change and change she did. This new phase of her life is "Skater Girl Chic". I am sure that this will only last for a few week. She changes like the wind...wonder where she got that.
What was your favorite phase? What was the one that you wish never happened...or never had pictures of. I would have to say that mine was the 80's. I used to cut off the sleeves of sweatshirts (ala Go-Go's) and make them into leg warmers that matched. Of course, I had to tie on the sleeves with yarn. Or maybe my polka-dot phase when they called me "Little Domino". I would run home to watch Yo MTV Raps. OK, it's out there. Come on...tell me yours...


No comments: