Saturday, January 17, 2009

You're never too old to ROCK!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MOUSE...
Miss Mouse, that's my Rock Band character. You would think that at 32, I would be embarrassed to say that...BUT I'M NOT!!!

What happened to the time when you grew up and stop playing video games? Not so long ago, you graduated from high school and stopped playing Atari. I guess you could only watch a ball bonce back and forth for so many years.

When did it become socially acceptable to be a lawyer by day and a fake rock star by night? I have to admit that they later the night got, they better I got. I can sing the 70's, 80's, 90's and today's favorites like no other! Just a shout out to my other band members...

BIG RED (Cory), Cupcake Mama (Becky), Justin, Alyssa, Jodi and Pork (William).

THANKS FOR AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

1 comment:

You Came In With The Breeze..... said...

wow...those rock band pics are awesome. and when i saw awesome i mean horrible! just kidding. it was a fun night.